GOD

GOD

Gifts From Above....

Gifts From Above....
A reminder from Above... No matter where I am He will take care of Me. He knows my dreams, fears, and even those silly desires of my heart.

RUBY TUESDAY

It's REDNESDAY

Cherry World 1"/>

I would of love to be a....

Do NOT Fear...


Photobucket

Keeping Up Appearances

Keeping Up Appearances
Because life is hard, Hyacinth will help You laugh...

Thanks Jan LaFollette..!!!
Monday, January 25, 2010

My affair with Pyrex...

I love those pyrex bowls, unfortunately I just have a couple, I have no luck in that category.








I was dreaming for one of this corningware and I was very happy when I found it, but I broke the lid after a few uses, grrrh.... I still love it though.






The pics are not good... but I love those bowls!!!

4 comments:

Emily said...

I love pyrex too!! Thanks for stopping by my blog and enjoying it!! :)

CACHANILLA73 said...

Your welcome!!!! ;- )

Rebecca said...

It is good to meet you! Wouldn't you like to know, I have many, many of those blue & white Corning ware pieces! I had a few in my early married life 30-38 years ago....slowly I've added small "frying pans", casseroles of all sizes, a coffee pot, etc.! I've broken a few lids, but at one of my thrift stores there is an old lid drawer! I have found some there!

CACHANILLA73 said...

Thanks!!!... and oh I love those corning ware pieces, they are so homey, they get me in the mood for good homecooking...

My Other Blog....

My other blog Follow me in my Adventures and MisAdventures in Niuyor... http://cachanilla73.blogspot.com

About Me

Followers

My Marine, My Boricua...

My Marine, My Boricua...
Our Future Looks Great...!!!

The Power of a Praying Wife...

"She does him good and not evil all the days of her life". Prov. 31:12



"The greatest gift you can give your husband is the gift of lifting his name and his needs before the throne of God. Prayer for your husband releases the energies of God, for prayer is asking God to do what you cannot do." Elizabeth George






Pray for Our Veterans...

My Blog List