GOD

GOD

Gifts From Above....

Gifts From Above....
A reminder from Above... No matter where I am He will take care of Me. He knows my dreams, fears, and even those silly desires of my heart.

RUBY TUESDAY

It's REDNESDAY

Cherry World 1"/>

I would of love to be a....

Do NOT Fear...


Photobucket

Keeping Up Appearances

Keeping Up Appearances
Because life is hard, Hyacinth will help You laugh...

Thanks Jan LaFollette..!!!
Sunday, April 18, 2010

Get 'green' with envy....

I have been away lately, there have been so many emotions, it's like a roller coaster. Fighting for My Boricua's rights as a combat vet hasn't been easy.

So, to get 'un-stress' (?)
I went to a few thrift stores and I hit the jackpot. At the first one I found this gorgeous 'Morgan Taylor' green robe with the original tag still attached to it. It is from Macy's, the price was $21.99 on sale for $15.99 but the thrift store tag was only $3.99.





The details on the sleeves are beautiful and those pockets are very useful.



This is my favorite detail, the back, I have always wanted a satin robe as those in a Hollywood film, I think I got pretty close.




Then today I found what I believe it is Ali Ba Ba's cave, a country flea market full of treasures, some priced REALLY high and some at a reasonable rates, it is full of Pyrex and vintage linens, I have to go back there with plenty of time to search in every single corner.

Here is my find, a gorgeous tablecloth.





I L O V E it!!!! In a previous post I talked about how much I wanted a embroider tablecloth but the prices in eBay were ridiculous, so for $10 I think I got a pretty good deal...

10 comments:

~~Carol~~ said...

That tablecloth is just gorgeous, and I think you got a good deal on it! It's so hard to find cheap ones anymore, even at garage sales. Gorgeous robe too!
Happy Monday!
Carol

CACHANILLA73 said...

Thanks Carol!! =) and yes! tablecloth like this are very hard to find and when you do they are over priced. I can't wait to set the table with this beauty as the star.

Julie said...

Oh so great to hear from you. I wondered...
It seems like so many bloggers have to take time out to deal with "Real Life" the everyday things that we face in our paths.
I know it is a hassle and a trial to have to do all you do dealing with the government. You are a good wife and I pray God will bless your efforts to support your man. Your robe and tablecloths are fantastic "thrifty" treasures! Glad they gave you a smile! I get the same thrill too from some small finds.
Thanks so much for dropping by to let me know you are okay. Take care! I am hoping your relatives are okay from reading your previous post about the earthquake...
Hugs! Julie :-) Do you go by Cotty??? :-)

CACHANILLA73 said...

Thanks for visiting Julie =) ....and yes! it looks like spring not only brought house cleaning but soul cleaning too. My Family is ok and for that I am very grateful.
Take care, I'll be praying for your dear Parents and your Son.

Blessings...

Awais said...

Awsome so preety designs i have never seen before

CACHANILLA73 said...

Thanks!! =)

Beach Vintage said...

That table cloth is just stunning.

CACHANILLA73 said...

I know =) !!!the dinning table looks beautiful.

GardenofDaisies said...

I love your new tablecloth!!!

CACHANILLA73 said...

Thanks!!!! I found a knit one today yaaayyyy!!!! ;)

My Other Blog....

My other blog Follow me in my Adventures and MisAdventures in Niuyor... http://cachanilla73.blogspot.com

About Me

Followers

My Marine, My Boricua...

My Marine, My Boricua...
Our Future Looks Great...!!!

The Power of a Praying Wife...

"She does him good and not evil all the days of her life". Prov. 31:12



"The greatest gift you can give your husband is the gift of lifting his name and his needs before the throne of God. Prayer for your husband releases the energies of God, for prayer is asking God to do what you cannot do." Elizabeth George






Pray for Our Veterans...

My Blog List