GOD

GOD

Gifts From Above....

Gifts From Above....
A reminder from Above... No matter where I am He will take care of Me. He knows my dreams, fears, and even those silly desires of my heart.

RUBY TUESDAY

It's REDNESDAY

Cherry World 1"/>

I would of love to be a....

Do NOT Fear...


Photobucket

Keeping Up Appearances

Keeping Up Appearances
Because life is hard, Hyacinth will help You laugh...

Thanks Jan LaFollette..!!!
Sunday, July 18, 2010

A Great Find...



Not one BUT two pairs of Ralph Lauren shoes..... Oh Yeahhhhh!!!! $4.99 each pair. They are absolutely GORGEOUS!! the details are amazing.

Again a 'little' present from Our Lord. He does know how much I looooveee shoes, and these ones were outta my league, with a price tag of $500 dlls. a pair, I could never had peace of mind if I had to pay that amount. But oh what a great find they were, they were waiting for my at the Salvation Army Store.

4 comments:

Julie said...

Woo HOO! don't you just love it? They look brand new! You will be doing a little happy dance in them. I can just see you...Hugs to you and celebrating your fantastic thrifty mom/wife shopping deal!!! THAT'S what I'm talkin' about!

CACHANILLA73 said...

Thanks Julie!! I wore them at home for a couple of hours the same day I found them, I couldn't wait.
')

Maru said...

¡beautiful! I like the color.

kisses

CACHANILLA73 said...

Yes!! I love the color, they are different shades of brown.
=)

My Other Blog....

My other blog Follow me in my Adventures and MisAdventures in Niuyor... http://cachanilla73.blogspot.com

About Me

Followers

My Marine, My Boricua...

My Marine, My Boricua...
Our Future Looks Great...!!!

The Power of a Praying Wife...

"She does him good and not evil all the days of her life". Prov. 31:12



"The greatest gift you can give your husband is the gift of lifting his name and his needs before the throne of God. Prayer for your husband releases the energies of God, for prayer is asking God to do what you cannot do." Elizabeth George






Pray for Our Veterans...

My Blog List