Monday, November 1, 2010

Almost Here....


Well, My Boricua is already back in the East for those 3 evaluations. He left with his heart broken. We miss him so much. My heart is broken too. I always go with him to his medical appointments, I know this pension exams are very stressful and My Boricua is very anxious. Tomorrow is almost here and soon it will be 'yesterday'. A few more hours and the waiting will be over.


This mornig while My Girl and I were waiting for my sister to pick her up for a ride to school, we observe this AMAZING sunrise here in sunny California. She has grown so much this weeks, she is more confident. I'm proud of Her. Yesterday, when her Daddy left, I couldn't say a prayer, my eyes were full of tears, so there, in the middle of my girl's bedroom, we hold hands and She said the most beautiful prayer for her Daddy, just what my heart wanted to say but was unable due to the emotion of seen My Boricua leave.


My Boricua will be back Wednesday, I have already planned his favorite meal, Our Girls will bake him a chocolate cake and we will be waiting for him.... yeah, wednesday is Almost Here.... ♥

4 comments:

Julie said...

Waiting with you... Whatever the results, and you know I am praying for God's good blessings and provision...I pray that you will all celebrate his being back home with you and relish the fact that you are together and still taking life one day at a time, and look back at all that has been accomplished up to this Wednesday. That this Thanksgiving you will be able to thank God for the great changes SO FAR!!! I hope hope hope that your hubby will have good news. God is able. And what you can NOT do or provide as his partner by his side....GOD can do. Waiting to hear. Hugs to you Cotty...

CACHANILLA73 said...

Julie, thank you!! We are celebrating his return, He was gone just for a few days, but enough for all of us to realize what a great blessing we have as a family. We are very thankful for that. We pray and pray for good results but we pray for peace too, for courage to continue our daily walk.
I am very thankful for the moment I crossed paths with your blog, I KNOW Our Lord put it in my way, you are a great inspiration to me, thank you for this virtual 'sisterhood'. You Know too that I pray for you and your lovely family.
You Know too You will be the first to know the results.
Take care my sis... blessings and many many huggs.

Minnie said...

I pray and hope that everything turns out well for your family. You are always so full of positive thoughts and I love reading your posts because I come away feeling happy. Just remember that the Lord takes care of us always, even in ways we don't recognize at first. I know your great faith will carry you in this difficult time. Best to you. A warm hug, Minnie

CACHANILLA73 said...

Minnie, thank you!! You are so sweet. Thanks for your prayers, they mean so much. Praying is an act of kindness, is forgetting about ourselves for a minute to think for another human been.
And YES! you are right, sometimes a 'bad situation' is a 'blessing in disguised'. ;)